- The Lafayette Hotel
(5 minutes) Restaurant open Thursday through Sunday for dinner. Full Service catering available on and off
site. Located on Main Street in Stanardsville.
Restaurant at Barboursville Vinyards (20 minutes) promises you classic
dining based on the finest, locally-sourced produce, paired with
world-class wines from our vineyards in Italy and Virginia.
Lunch served Wed.-Sun. 12-3pm, reservations suggested, dinner
served Friday and Saturday 6:30pm-9:30pm reservations
required. Located off of Route 33 east of
- Restaurant Pomme (30 minutes) is a delightful French restaurant with country elegance, think Normandy. Great food, good wine list, attentive service. Suggest reservations. Located in center of Gordonsville on Rt 33 at 115 South Main Street. 540-579-4314.
- The Blue Ridge
Cafe (15 minutes)
Serving American Continental Cuisine in a casual atmosphere for
lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Open 7 days a week. Located
on Rt. 29 South in Ruckersville.
- El Agave (15 minutes). Authentic Mexican. Located on Rt.29 at 8694 Seminole Trail, Ruckersville, VA.434-990-9500
- Sal's Pizzaria (5 minutes) Full menu of
Italian/American food for dine-in or take out. New York style
subs, seafood, pasta, salad and more. Open daily.
Located in the Stanardsville Shopping Center.
- Cup of Joy (15 minutes) Great custom sandwiches, specialty coffess, fresh baked cookies, cakes and pies. Specialty treats and snacks. Open breakfast, lunch and early dinner M-F, breakast and lunch Saturday, clsoed Sunday. Located on east side of Rt 29 S in Ruckersville. 434-985-3300.
- Vinny's New York
Pizza & Pasta (15 minutes). Authentic New York style pizza, pasta,
salads, sandwiches. Open 7 days a week. Located in the
Country Square Shopping Center on Rt. 29 South in
- Pig n' Steak (15 minutes) Pit cooked pork barbeque, barbeque ribs and chicken, great burgers and fresh steaks. Local color! Open seven days a week. 313 Washington Street (just off Rt 29N), Madison, VA. 540-948-3130.
- Hanks Smokehouse
(15 minutes) An
upscale southern eatery specializing grilled and smoked meats,
vegetables and many seasonal specials. Located "over the
mountain" on Rt. 33 just west of the Massanuten entrance.
Open daily for lunch and dinner. 540-289-7667.
- Bavarian Chef (20 mintues). Reknowned German food in rural setting with German architechure and friendly staff in Bavarian dress. On Rt. 29 between Madsion and Ruckersville. 5102 South Seminole Trail, Madison, VA. 540-948-6505.
- Barbeque Exchange (30 minutes). Rustic seting with excellent barbeque: brisket, pork, chicken, ribs. Famed chef Craig Hartman. Lunch and dinner. 102 Martinsburg Ave., Gordosnville, VA. 540-832-0277
- Also, at Hollymead Town Center (home of Target) on Rt.29 about 10 minutues south of Ruckersville are: Bonefish Grill, Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi, Vinny's, Five Guys, Panera and Sweet Frog frosen yogurt!
Yoder's Country Food Market (20 minutes) Has
home-baked breads, pastries, sandwiches, soups, and a wide
assortment of bulk foods. Located near Pratts VA on route 230, 1
mile east of US 29. (540) 948-3000.
(15 minutes) Also
offers great "full meals for small groups" and a full service
deli. Located "over the mountain" on Rt. 33 W just west of the
Massanutten entrance. Deli open daily 10-7 daily