Delight in the bold views of the Blue Ridge Mountains while lounging on your private deck at the Carriage House on Fairhill Farm, a working farm of 143 acres.
Warmly appointed with a mahogany bed, leather sofa and burgandy accents, the Carriage House is perfect for a comfortable and cozy romantic retreat, anniversary, weekend getaway, fall foliage or wonderful summer vacation.
Wake up to the gentle sounds of a peaceful country morning. Enjoy a cup of coffee while watching a fox scamper across the field. Meander down the road and visit with Smokey "the one-eyed cat" as she sits on the fence post. Soak up the morning sun while reading in a chair next to the pond. Hike our private trails.
After a breathtaking sunset, the firefly displays on summer evenings will almost outshine the spectacular starry sky. The evening ends with a symphony of sounds courtesy of the resident frogs and crickets.
Click on image of cottage to right for availability on VRBO calender. Return to our website to submit reservation request.
- large studio with sitting area
- fully equipped kitchen
- bath with shower
- queen poster bed
- Sleeps 2
- No smoking or pets allowed
- gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- large private deck with lounge chairs
- luxurious layered bed with down alternative feather bed
- fully equipped galley kitchen w/custom cabinetry
- shared use of manor house swimming pool (late May- early September)
- DirecTV premium package
- Bose Wave radio & CD player
- high-speed wireless internet
- linens, bath & beach towels provided
- indoor/outdoor bistro table
- gas grill
- iron and ironing board
- Although close to manor house, it is still very private
- shared swimming pool
- pond & river fishing
- private hiking trails
- friendly animals