Delight in the bold views of the Blue Ridge Mountains while lounging on your private deck at the Carriage House on Fairhill Farm, a working farm of 143 acres.
Warmly appointed with a mahogany bed, leather sofa and burgandy accents, the Carriage House is perfect for a comfortable and cozy romantic retreat, anniversary, weekend getaway, fall foliage or wonderful summer vacation.
Wake up to the gentle sounds of a peaceful country morning. Enjoy a cup of coffee while watching a fox scamper across the field. Meander down the road and visit with Smokey "the one-eyed cat" as she sits on the fence post. Soak up the morning sun while reading in a chair next to the pond. Hike our private trails.
After a breathtaking sunset, the firefly displays on summer evenings will almost outshine the spectacular starry sky. The evening ends with a symphony of sounds courtesy of the resident frogs and crickets.
Click on image of cottage to right for availability on our Airbnb calendar. Return to our website to submit reservation request.
- large studio with sitting area
- fully equipped kitchen
- bath with shower
- queen poster bed
- Sleeps 2
- No smoking or pets allowed
- gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- large private deck with lounge chairs
- luxurious layered bed with down alternative feather bed
- fully equipped galley kitchen w/custom cabinetry
- shared use of manor house swimming pool (late May- early September)
- DirecTV premium package
- Bose Wave radio & CD player
- high-speed wireless internet
- linens, bath & beach towels provided
- indoor/outdoor bistro table
- gas grill
- iron and ironing board
- Although close to manor house, it is still very private
- shared swimming pool
- pond & river fishing
- private hiking trails
- friendly animals